Tendr na IT Consultancy
Zadavatel: Evropská komise, Generální ředitelství pro informatiku (DG Informatics – DIGIT), Brussels
Bude použit plně elektronický Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) – což znamená, že (pouze) vybraní uchazeči v úvodním tendru budou průběžně vyzývání k účasti v mini-tendrech na jednotlivé položky
Úvodní tendr má 3 na sobě nezávislé části:
1: IT Consultancy in the field of Datacentre Operations
2: IT Consultancy in the field of Digital Workplace Solutions
3: IT Consultancy in the field of e-Business Solutions.
Nature of the purchase: The general scope of the DPS for IT Consultancy is the procurement of highly specialised and high-level consultancy services in the following areas and technical domains, which are further defined under the scope of the mini-competitions:
• Technical domain 1 – Datacentre Operations: technical support and engineering for datacentre platforms, operations, IT security and hybrid Cloud infrastructure management;
• Technical domain 2 – Digital Workplace Solutions: technical support and engineering for Digital Workplace and user device management solutions;
• Technical domain 3 – e-Business Solutions: technical support and engineering for eBusiness security, custom standards-based identity and access management, blockchain implementation and cloud-native applications.
Scope of the mini-competitions The scope of the contracts resulting from the mini-competition under this DPS are services in the fields of:
• Datacentre Operations: Design, implementation, management and operation of Data Centre facilities hosting the Commission’s ICT systems, infrastructures, data storage and high availability computing platforms; design, implementation, management and operation of datacentre processes and services, identity-related services and security monitoring; design, implementation, management and operation of hybrid cloud infrastructure environments.
• Digital Workplace Solutions: Multi-dimensional architecture design and operations across heterogeneous and full-stack enterprise platforms. This includes project management, security and data protection design; provision of high-level and tactical technological assistance; troubleshooting of complex product integration issues, falling at the border of a product or service supplier’s scope for technical assistance. It also includes technological assistance and expertise in development, implementation, management and support of enterprise IT solutions for user devices.
• e-Business Solutions: Digital signature and identity and access management development; mobile security app development; blockchain architecture and development; architecting and developing cloud-native applications.