Tendr: Design, layout a výroba tištěných, on-line a audiovizuálních materiálů a materiálů pro výstavy
Zadavatel: EU-OSHA (Evropská agentura pro bezpečnost a ochranu zdraví při práci), Bilbao
Kontrakt na 4 roky / budget €800.000
Deadline pro nabídku: 2/9
Minimum requirements: The contractor must meet the following minimum requirements covering all services described below:
• provision of high quality deliverables in all EU languages according to agreed standards;
• dedicated team of designers, audiovisual experts and project managers with extensive experience of working on design, layout and production of publications, audiovisual and exhibition material;
• provision of expertise in communication strategies and visual concepts;
• capacity to work with EU-OSHA national partners to deliver design, layout and production projects at national level across Europe;
• provision of necessary staff capacity to adjust to a higher workload when required.
Provision of a clear and concise monitoring system of tasks and regular update of the client. The contractor should undertake the following services:
Graphic design and layout:
• development and implementation of branding strategies;
• development of visual identity strategies;
• graphic design for print, online and audio-visual materials;
• layout services;
• consultancy and induction for related services and products.
• audio-visual materials;
• local video production;
• small-scale printing services;
• exhibition materials.
The selected contractor must be flexible enough to carry out different projects or tasks simultaneously since different needs may arise at the same time or there may be a reprioritisation of tasks.
Asi nejsložitější může být ta „local video production“, ale nebude toho moc. Dá se tam zaletět nebo najmout nějakou místní firmu/filmaře (jsou levní a nemají moc práce):
The contractor should be able to provide facilities in the Bilbao area and/or to facilitate filming crew to record video messages for events, short video clips or ad-hoc recordings in any point of the EU. The contractor should be able to edit these videos and deliver edited videos in a relevant format available for screening.
Estimated workload (na rok):
The average quantities per year can be roughly broken down as follows:
|Graphic design and layout Category||Percentage of workload|
|Branding and visual identities||15%|
|Consultancy and induction||2%|
Subtitling of films 1 or 2
Local video production 1
Small scale printing services 5,000 printed copies
Pop-up displays 15
Roll-up banner stands 30
Place of performance
The services will be performed at the following locations:
• mainly the contractor’s premises;
• occasionally, onsite attendance at EU-OSHA’s events.
Minimum level of capacity
Specific turnover of past two years (for which accounts have been closed from each concerned involved entity), with a minimum of EUR 200,000.
At least the profiles described below, with a B2 level or equivalent in English, with a minimum of three years of experience
• creative director
• production director
• project manager
• account manager
• graphic designer senior
• graphic designer junior