Learning simulation and game-based training tools
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Requirement and Specifications
● UNOPS is interested in learning simulations and game-based training tools in the following thematic areas such as business acumen, project management, change management, stakeholder management, leadership, among others.
● Simulation product is ready off-the-shelf and has been used/tested previously by at least one organization or company
● The learning simulation and game-based training tool products must be available in at minimum a virtual format, if they are not available in both virtual and face to face formats.
● The products must include a related facilitation component to debrief the learning content and relate it back to the relevant participant / organizational context.
● The products should be available in an off the shelf version but with the potential for customization to UNOPS context if needed.
● The simulations are to be used as either a one-off event or as one component in the framework of another programme.
● Learning content must be available in English, and ideally some of the content (if not all) in French and Spanish. Resources available in other languages are highly appreciated.
● The provider should be able to provide the facilitation of the simulation (at minimum in English, possibility of facilitation in French and Spanish is an asset) and/or train internal resources to facilitate it.