Tendr: Provision of High-speed WiFi Services
Zadavatel: SEforALL initiative, Vídeň
Deadline 31/10 – 11:00 CET
Objective: The present Terms of Reference aim to provide a framework for full TCP/IP Managed Internet Service Provision for the SEforALL Vienna, Austria. The service should be provided based on fixed monthly fee. Capacity requirement is minimum: Symmetric 100 Mbps bandwidth fiber-optic for the Primary and 4 Mbps backup link, The service is expected to be highly stable and reliable with a 99.3 minimal availability and uptime. The successful provider must have 24×7 coverage for technical assistance and/or helpdesk facilities.
Technical requirements: Since 2017, SEforALL office in Vienna, Austria has had the following wifi services capability and we seek to continue to have the same technical requirements:
• Speed requirement: symmetric min. 100 Mbps bandwidth.
• Connection availability min.99.3 % per annum with possible maintenance exceptions specified in SLA
• Backup 4 Mbps min. DSL link with automatic failover.
• In case of share channel, the minimal guaranteed bandwidth should be clearly mentioned in the proposal
• SEforALL current connection is fiber-optic;
• No limitations on traffic/ports; bandwidth capacity should be ensured through direct IP connection.
• At least one static publicly routable IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are required.
• Data confidentiality guarantee; Provider may not scan traffic (if this should be done for finding problems in the network a prior SEforALL agreement must be obtained).
• Latency from the SEforALL Vienna area to USA shall be no more than 200 ms.
• Worldwide accessibility
• Policy on over subscription (sharing ratio 1:1 to guarantee bandwidth)
• ISP must be able to manage the Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) to be installed in the SEforALL Office
• Free and unlimited technical support
• Traffic management, network monitoring and access to raw log files
• Quality of Service
• High Fiber-optic connectivity from the ISP to the Internet backbone