Tender: Provision of an Event Mobile App for ITU Digital World 2020 and 2021
Contractor: The International Telecommunication Union
Background: The ITU is looking for an event mobile application provider for 2020 and 2021 (two-year period), including its upcoming event ITU Digital World 2020 taking place from 6 to 9 September 2020 in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. The mobile app shall be available for download on iOS, Android and html 5 devices.
The estimated number of participants in the app is 5000.
The mobile App shall be available for download by participants by end of June 2020 for ITU Digital World 2020.
* All Services shall be performed in the English language.
* The Successful Bidder shall be available to start the performance of the Services immediately after Contract or Purchase Order signature for the ITU Digital World 2020, foreseen for end March 2020 (tentative date).
* The software should be available in April, for set-up. Integration should be ready by beginning of June. The mobile App shall be available for download by participants by beginning of July. The mobile App should be available until 8 months after the event.
* The Successful Bidder shall provide a full technical support and assistance by telephone or email for the duration of the project.
The Successful Bidder is expected to carry out the following duties:
a) Mandatory features of the mobile app:
Be able to be branded
Display of event agenda
Listing of attendees, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors
Inclusion of sponsors logos in relevant sections including in agenda sessions
Social activity feed including uploading of photos (and optionally videos) and possibility to integrate with other social media platforms
In-app messaging functionality
Meeting request functionality
Survey and polling functionalities
Rich report analytics dashboard
Compelling sponsorship opportunities such as splash pages, banners, etc.
Dedicated account manager
Easy to use CMS
b) Other preferred optional features of the mobile app:
– Lead scanning functionality
– Q&A functionality
c) Integration with ITU Digital World 2020 and 2021 data:
The mobile app should be fully integrated with the CRM (SAP) system of ITU. ITU shall make password protected links of data available in XML format to the App provider. The App provider shall set up the data mapping integration on their side so that all information is automatically synced in the App in a timely manner.
The cost of integration of the mobile app shall be offset by a barter agreement as part of the contract with the successful bidder, whereby ITU shall provide event passes and visibility to the Mobile app provider on its relevant event webpages.