Tendr: Supply, delivery, installation of shelving units at VIC (Vienna International Centre) Library
Zadavatel: The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna
Scope: This specification describes the requirements for supply, delivery, and installation of shelving units for the Stress-Free Zone room in the library room in F Building of the Vienna International Center.
The objective of the renovation project is to provide a relaxing space in the library for staff and visitors to read and work in a contemplative, stress-free area.
The Shelving units shall meet the following technical requirements:
* The shelving units shall have adjustable shelves;
* be steel with a wood veneer on outside surfaces;
* be provided with colour white wood and light Lakeland acacia;
* install LED light strips
* have each the dimensions of approximately H240cm x W100cm x D35-40cm; and
* have a total of 22 units of the shelves
The Contractor shall guarantee:
a) delivery time of maximum six (6) weeks after receipt of purchase order; and
b) long life span period of the shelves.