Tendr: Social Media Analytics Services
Zadavatel: UN-Water (the UN inter-agency collaboration mechanism), Ženeva
• Deepen the knowledge about UN-Water’s followers and communities to see how to better serve them;
• Better understand the digital brand and the perception of UN-Water on digital platforms;
• Identify new communities and target audiences to reach.
• Brand and audience insights: Analyze UN-Water channels and conversation to provide data-driven and actionable recommendations and insights for optimizing UN-Water’s digital work, to better understand followers digital behavior, identify target groups within untapped communities and optimize messaging.
a. Through half year reports (measurement from 1 January – 30 June, and 1 July – 31 December) in 2020 and 2021. Each report due 2nd week of following month):
i. Provide insights on social media landscape and trends
ii. Provide insights on followers preferences, behaviors and demographics
iii. Measure relevance of UN-Water’s reach, digital language and use of digital platforms
iv. Measure perception of UN-Water’s reach and digital language
v. Measure performance of UN-Water’s reach and digital language on current digital platforms
vi. Provide recommendations on relevant untapped communities, influencers and topics for engagement
• Campaign insights: Measure the impact of UN-Water’s global campaigns – 2020 and 2021 World Water Day, 2020 and 2021 World Toilet Day, and continue comparing with previous years with the relevant metrics. Analyzing the results obtained.
b. World Water Day (measurement from 25 February to 25 March 2020 and 2021). Report due 7 April 2020 and 7 April 2021.
c. World Toilet Day (measurement from 22 Oct to 22 November 2020 and 2021) Report due 1 December 2020 and 2021.
i. Number of dialogues and authors
ii. Maximal potential reach/impact
iii. Identify geographic distribution of conversations and audiences, and emerging topics within these
iv. Identify top 5 most active communities
v. Track most engaged contributors and (long-trail) influencers
vi. Identify topics that the same authors engage with and define which platforms they use
Contract Duration & Timelines: The activities will be undertaken between the anticipated contract start date of 15 February 2020 and end ate of 31 December 2021.