Tendr: Request for Digital Advertising Agency
Zadavatel: The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
Jde o práci „na dálku“, zadavatel požaduje pouze respektování jeho pracovní doby.
UNRWA is seeking for A full-fledged advertising agency with a solid background in handling social media accounts, improving search engine optimization (SEO), and managing Google for non-profit ad accounts.
SCOPE OF WORK: The Awarded Vendor is expected to uphold the following responsibilities and tasks under the supervision of the Chief of Private Partnerships:
– Perform technical and non-technical audits on UNRWA donation site and provide findings and opportunities for improvement
– Create competitor analysis (SWOT) to identify opportunities for improvement in google rankings and overal site performance
– Improve the technical and off-site optimization of the donation website while evaluating the website content to address the points of weakness
– Troubleshoot our Google Ads account and ensure that we have a stabilized platform to run our ads
– Communicate with our SaaS Vendor if needed, to ensure an evenly process
– Integrate our Google Ads account with Google for non-profit platform to utilize the monthly grant and allocate it towards our Google and YouTube ads
– Utilize the dynamic keywords suggested by the Digital Team, and recommend other keywords, to improve the quality and reach of Google Ads
– Monitor and Evaluate the results of Google Analytics to ensure generating accurate and adequate data-driven reports at the end of each month
– Set-up a new pixel event on Meta Business Suite that supports IOS in all its versions and Android
– Ensure that the Digital team have all the required verification and authentication to conduct their work fluidly in the future
– Launch beta Google Ads campaigns (as agreed on with the Digital Fundraising team), showing enhanced Google rankings, Report results, and provide optimization recommendations