Call: Amplification of WHO’s health messages on digital and social media channels
Contracting Authority: World Health Organisation, Geneve
Start date: 10/04/2023
Total duration: 3-6 months
Requirements. WHO requires the successful bidder, to carry out the following tasks:
1. Develop a one-pager identifying a target audience and propose an innovative way to reach it online (e.g. social media, ads, e-learning) and/or offline (e.g. radio, mobile).
2. Work with WHO to promote and amplify health messages through digital and social media channels, including those of influencers, Tech Task Force, etc. Adapt and clear existing, published WHO content and/or visuals for the target audience. Carry out amplification of content and/or visuals to that audience.
The successful bidder shall be a for profit institution operating in the field of digital communications, marketing, social media, or related field with proven expertise in developing and carrying out digital marketing and/or communications projects, as well as amplifying content to audiences in innovative ways .
The successful bidder is expected to demonstrate experience and list relevant projects as follows:
• Minimum 2 years experience in using digital communications, marketing and/or social media methods to reach audiences.
• Minimum 2 years experience in using technology (e.g. online, offline, mobile) and digital channels to reach audiences.
• Minimum 2 years experience in working with partners and/or stakeholders (e.g. companies, organizations, academia, governments, etc.) to deliver communications and/or marketing products and projects.
• Previous work experience with the UN or other international or multinational organization is an asset.
• Strong knowledge of digital and social media landscape, practices and policies is an asset.
• Working knowledge of digital and social media tools, such as Adobe Suite, Facebook Ads, etc. is an asset.