Hosting and Streaming – ICC Public Website
International Criminal Court (ICC), The Hague
Kontrakt na 5 let
EOI deadline 20/6
Summary Scope of Work: The purpose of the upcoming Request for Proposal is to select a vendor to migrate existing. The International Criminal Court’s Public Web Site and provide fully managed hosting. The Court seeks the hardware, systems, application software, and related support services necessary to setup and manage the development, acceptance and production environments.
This Court seeks to form a partnership with an established vendor to provide the required expert services and support for the ICC Web Site environments. Responding vendors need to demonstrate the ability to provide the services to meet the requirements outlined in this document. The Court seeks a provider that can host and support the current capabilities and support changes to meet the needs of the Court users.
Objective: The objective of this project is to provide a stable infrastructure and services for the public website production, development and UAT environments. The Court is looking for an outsourced provider, who will be responsible for:
• Migration of existing website currently hosted on SharePoint 2013
• Infrastructure setup and management
• Hosting of the public website and ensuring agreed availability using load balancing and protection measures such as DDOS protection and firewalling
• Providing web streaming services to broadcast the public hearings from four locations (Courtroom 1, 2, 3 and Media Room), using 3 language channels
• Deployment of development changes to the public website
• Current Applications setup
• Access and User setup
• Content migration
• Service Management
• Website analytics
• Website security: prevention of attacks including but not limited to, website defacement, loss of website availability or denial-of-service condition, compromise of sensitive staff or organizational data, an attacker taking control of the website, use of website as a staging point for watering hole attacks etc.
• Performance measures prescribed by the resultant SLA covering quality, delivery, availability, customer service, cost management, risk management, innovation and client relations.