Acquisition of technical assistance and consulting services for developing a DevOps server infrastructure and a workflow supporting continuous integration of new applications
Description of the contract: The European Union Satellite Centre (“SatCen”) seeks to acquire technical assistance and IT consulting services. To this end, the SatCen plans to award in November 2017 a service contract divided into the following two Lots:
Lot 1: Design of a “DevOps” server infrastructure supporting a docker based cluster that should allow:
- Linux and Windows containers to be managed from an unique monitoring and management platform,
- Sandboxing of applications before deployment in production,
- Automated and semi-automated deployment in production of applications
- Easy horizontal scaling of the infrastructure in the future
Lot 2: Design of an internal workflow supporting:
- Continuous integration for new applications.
- Publication of legacy applications to the new infrastructure
The expected maximum duration of the services is 1 month (Lot 1) and 2 months (Lot 2). The maximum estimated value of Lot1 is €10,000 without VAT, €15,000.00 without VAT in case of Lot2.
Deadline for declarations of interest: 08/11/2017