Tendr: Poskytnutí služeb vývoje, realizace a údržby softwaru
Zadavatel: Evropská agentura pro léčivé přípravky (EMA), Amsterdam
Rámcový kontrakt na 4 roky
Deadline 24. ledna 2020
Agentura EMA nezávazně odhaduje, že celkový požadavek na poradenské služby bude představovat:
– 77 110 dní o různých profilech na základě profilové sazby a
– 37 040 dní v rámci smíšené sazby během 4letého období rámcové smlouvy.
Background: The contractor must demonstrate knowledge and current expert experience in planning, implementing and using the following technologies and standards:
Knowledge of ITSM tools, particularly Atlassian JIRA is a key element for managing incidents according to established service level agreements.
In addition to the above, the EMA has developed and implemented information systems in accordance with a defined set of technology standards. These technology standards are collected together in a formal document which is updated regularly.
Annex 13 – EMA technologies provides a list of all the technologies used by the EMA. The following technologies are out of scope of this tender:
• Informatica • Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office 365, Azure platform services • SAP Technical Standards
The tenderer must undertake to meet the standards of the EMA. The provision of IT services in production follows IT Service Management practices implemented following ISO/IEC 20000 and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). The EMA has implemented the following ITIL processes supported by JIRA: (major) incident management; service request management; problem management; knowledge management; configuration management; change management; release management and capacity management. The tenderer must demonstrate experience with such processes.
Základní požadavky k účasti v tendru:
- The annual turnover of the tenderer must be of a minimum value of 29 Million Euros for each of the last two financial years.
- The Tenderer must have had during 2019, 2018 and 2017 on average a minimum of 70 staff members per year in total covering all the profiles
- Relevant experience in provision of similar services to comparable clients in the past (3) three years. Tenderers are required to demonstrate that within the past three years they successfully managed and/or delivered: o Software maintenance outsourced services; and o Software development services. 3. Application of adequate measures employed to ensure the quality of services. Tenderers are required to hold a valid accreditation of the following standard/s or equivalent policies. o ISO 9001:2000 accreditation or later version; o ISO/IEC 20000:2005 accreditation or later version; and o ISO/IEC 27001:2013 accreditation or later version.
- Tenderers are required to demonstrate that within the past three years they managed at least three IT Software Maintenance contracts of a similar scale. Each contract must have had a continuous duration of a minimum of 12 months or with a value in excess of 2,000,000 EUR per annum
- a valid membership of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN) at Platinum level.