Zakázka: Design and development of the Information and Document Management System (EoI)
Zadavatel: United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), for Rep. of Macedonia
Objective of this project is building an Information and Document Management System. The resulting system will provide for high level of automation regarding secure processing, storage and dissemination, task assignment and workflow management of information. It will also provide for dynamic creation of process workflows, together with pertinent archiving functionalities, and internal messaging. When implemented, approximately 500 users will use the system.
EOI musí obsahovat: brief presentation of the company including number of staff, turnover, years in business;
* The leading supplier, supplier’s representative, member of the Joint venture/Consortium must have a local presence for development/implementation/support. The local leading supplier, supplier’s representative, member of the Joint venture/consortium must be present in the Macedonia for at least last 3 consecutive years and still active. This is proved by the copies of the company’s registration documents for each joint venture/consortium members.
* Reference for two successfully completed DMS projects with information dissemination (proposed solution with over 50 users) with budget over 50.000 EUR. Reference list with client name, responsible person and contact information;
* Reference of support/maintenance for the same;
* The company’s yearly turnover over last 3 years should be over 300.000 EUR yearly
* Copies of the valid ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificates
* The bidder must have at least 5 Macedonia based employees of which: o At least two local developers with experience of customization, development and implementation of the proposed solution with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, certified by the vendor and technology proposed.
* The bidder must also have a project manager and a business analyst coming from Macedonia or any of the eligible countries: o A Project Manager nominated by the bidder must have at least five (5) years relevant industry experience, at least the last three (3) of which must have included project management responsibility for staff over extended periods which involved supply, configuration, integration, implementation, operation and support of a DMS project (with over 50 users). The Project Manager must be fluent in English and Macedonian, both spoken and written. o At least one Business Analyst, expert in the field, with experience of implementation of a similar solution at a public institution. Must have at least three (3) years relevant experience in implementing DMS or similar system. Proof of local and eligible countries-based team shall include the CVs of the relevant experts with clearly shown the relevant experience.
Deadline pro EOI: 7/6 10:00