Banka EBRD hledá dodavatele platformy pro její „Financials, Equity Fair Valuation“ a Portfolio Management
Tendr: Provision of a platform for Client Financials, Equity Fair Valuation and Portfolio Management
Zadavatel: European Bank for Reconstructuion and Development, Londýn
Deadline pro odpovědi na Pre-qualification Questionnaire: 30/1 (13:00 GMT) (ke stažení zde).
Rozeslání Request for Proposals vybraným uchazečům: 3/2
Project background: The project has evolved into a combination of main functionalities defined as Platform for Client Financials, Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management which will enable the Bank to capitalise on potential operational efficiencies and synergies that have been identified during a review of its internal processes.
- Client Financials: There is currently no specialised software in the Bank for capturing client financial data and no consistent process for capturing, checking and maintaining these financials. Client financials data capture is instead dispersed and manual with no standardised templates or central data repository. This lack of digitised client financial data prevents automation of important and time-consuming dependent processes. The Bank is therefore seeking a dedicated platform for client financial data that both ingests client financial data from commercial providers (where available) and supports the manual entry of client financial data using EBRD specific templates. The solution must allow for auditable “adjustments” to the data to be stored alongside the original “as reported” data, allow identification of who has adjusted the data, currency conversion into Euros using the Bank’s exchange rates, “flagging” of report-specific data, for example denoting the applicable accounting standard (whether IFRS; US GAAP; or Local (specify country)), and should allow for translation of the reported field labels into English. It should also allow groupings of people to prevent unauthorised access to the data. The stored financial data is to be available for EBRD staff to extract into excel for further adjustments outside the system and, potentially, to interface through to other Bank systems to support Credit Analysis, Covenant Processing and Probability of Default (PD) scoring.
- Equity Fair Valuation: The current equity valuation process is highly manual and time consuming, with reliance on email and excel spreadsheets. The requirement is to move key processes from manual to automated, ensure consistency, enable more frequent valuations and at the same time improve users experience in performing and reviewing valuations coupled with the ability for enhanced portfolio analysis. Despite the range of existing equity reports, aggregated reporting and reporting possibilities on performance of individual equity investments, particularly over time, are limited. The Bank is therefore seeking an integral automated workflow system to streamline the equity fair valuation process, improve coordination between the teams involved and significantly reduce the administration time, manual input and verification required within the process.
- Portfolio Analysis and Management: The solution should also provide portfolio analysis and management functionality, enabling different teams to run performance analysis for individual investments or specific parts of the portfolio on an aggregated basis. The platform will include a dedicated platform for clients’ financial data capture together with the automation of the valuation process, and portfolio analysis and management functionality will enhance reporting at both individual investment and portfolio level.
In outline, EBRD is looking for Suppliers to:
- Supply a solution to the Bank optimised to the Bank’s requirements;
- Provide expertise around how that solution may scale in support of future phase requirements in this area;
- Provide training to Bank staff in the configuration and operation of the solution;
- Provide on-going support for the solution; and
- Provide professional services to help migrate a small number existing client financial data – some partial financials for approximately 200 companies for the purposes of Equity Fair Value usage. This is to provide historical financial data only for companies in which the Bank has a direct equity investment.